We identify, evaluate and facilitate the full array of public programs, appropriations, grants, loans and economic stimuli to benefit a region or country. These programs may also include public/private investments and partnerships, as well as alternate investment capital procurements financing solutions.
We promote open policies for free trade and equal access to investment capital in order to enhance friendship and mutual economic benefits between Africa, the Middle East, Asia Minor and the United States. By spurring regional capital resources, US FED Group seeks to provide a jump-start to free-market innovations and encourage economic reform.
We promulgate sound government in alleviating poverty in African nations, and seek to incorporate those nations into the mainstream global socio-economic society. We further promulgate parity in trade for bettering the lot of Africa’s population now and into the future.
- FARA REPRESENTATION (22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq.)
- US Governments (Congress, Executive, state and local)
- US-African Policy (local, state, federal and international)
- Who can be represented?
- Foreign Governments, Heads of State and Agencies (Including Local Municipalities and Quasi-Public Parastatals)
- GENERAL CONSULTANTS
- Political Campaigns
- Security Solutions
- Public Relations
- Trade, Tourism and Industry Promotion
Financing solutions for American business interests in Middle East, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and Asia Minor emerging markets may include:
- U.S. Export Credit Agencies Financing
- Private-Public Investment Partnerships
- Financing Solutions consideration using alternate investment vehicles of accredited and or institutional capital investors.
- Sovereign and Commercial Debt Clearance for Development
Learn more: email@example.com